There are endless amounts of things to do, see, and eat in Las Vegas, especially if you have endless amounts of money and time to spend! We, unfortunately, do not. So… this is our list of (semi) budget friendly things to do, see, and eat in Las Vegas.
For the FREE Printable, scroll to the bottom!
What to do:
Vegas can get expensive fast, so you’ll probably want to pick and choose which experiences are absolute musts for you, but these are some that we recommend.
1. Gamble at any of the world class casinos
2. New York, New York Roller Coaster
3. Zip line over Fremont Street
4. The Neon Museum
5. Gondola rides at The Venetian
6. Zip line over The Linq Promenade
7. Rides on top of The STRAT
8. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Hotel
9. High Roller ferris wheel
10. Container Park
What to see:
Las Vegas is full of sites and shows, so it’s hard to narrow this down, but these are some of our favorite things to see on a budget when we’re in Vegas.
1. The famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign
2. Bellagio Fountain show (check Bellagio website for times)
3. Glass sculpture ceiling by Dale Chihuly at Bellagio
4. The Mirage Hotel volcano show (check The Mirage website for times)
5. The Botanical Gardens in Bellagio
6. The tropical rainforest atrium in The Mirage
7. The Fall of Atlantis show in the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace (check Caesar's website for times)
8. The flamingos at Flamingo Hotel & Casino